Friday, October 27, 2006

Rainy Afternoon Off In Georgia!

Hoverin' by my suitcase, tryin' to find a warm place to spend the nightHeavy rain fallin', seems I hear your voice callin' "It's all right."A rainy night in Georgia, a rainy night in GeorgiaIt seems like it's rainin' all over the worldI feel like it's rainin' all over the world

Neon signs a-flashin', taxi cabs and buses passin' through the nightA distant moanin' of a train seems to play a sad refrain to the nightA rainy night in Georgia, such a rainy night in GeorgiaLord, I believe it's rainin' all over the worldI feel like it's rainin' all over the world

How many times I wonderedIt still comes out the sameNo matter how you look at it or think of itIt's life and you just got to play the game

I find me a place in a box car, so I take my guitar to pass some timeLate at night when it's hard to rest I hold your picture to my chest and I feel fine(minor scat) But it's a rainy night in Georgia, baby, it's a rainy night in Georgia Ifeel it's rainin' all over the world, kinda lonely now And it's rainin' all over the world

No comments: