Saturday, April 14, 2007

New Traveling Toy


Several years ago Beth bought me the best Christmas gift a guy could get, a Garmin I-2 GPS. I used it from the Gulf Coast to the Canadian border and everywhere in between. It was a fantastic aid to travel and never let me down.
Last week while shopping Walmart.com I happened on Garmin C-330 GPS with all the new bells and whistles such as Pre-loaded highly detailed MapSource City Select street data of the entire United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, the Garmin StreetPilot C-330 gives you instant, easy directions to over 6 million points of interest. Features a simple 3.5 color touchscreen interface with automatic route calculation to any destination and turn-by-turn, voice-prompted directions.
Well a long story short I have a new GPS!

No comments: