Saturday, February 21, 2009

843 Partington Ave.


Excellent Student rental property...close to the U of W. This is a very clean, newly renovated 3 bedroom house. All computer networked, cable ready, A/C, hardwood flooring, parking in driveway says the Windsor newspaper was my childhood home! My bedroom was the window on the right.
Back in the days of horse drawn milk carts and small children playing street hockey during endless summer days the house was covered with red brick siding shingles, had a enclosed front porch, driveway and a garage.
As seen in the picture the tree is still in the backyard as is my pussy willow bush planted around 1956!
The wire fence to the right that I still have scares from on my right wrist has been replaced by a wooden fence.
Elizabeth came home as a newborn to this house in 1957!

No comments: