Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Shop

If you have been following the family blog you have no doubt seen that I have been very busy in my spare time working on house hold projects/honey do lists such as the bedroom beautification project, wooden floors in the hall and stairway and wooden floors in the den to name a few.
I thought it might be nice to post a few pictures of my shop in the basement. It is well equipped and comfortable to work in. Hope you enjoy the pictures!


Looking across my layout table in the center of the room at my tool bench.


Looking the other way towards the layout table.


Air compressor station.


Dewalt chop saw station


Delta band saw station.


Delta sanding station.


Delta table saw.


Router station.


New Kreg Jig installed on my layout table.

No comments: